Selling your Chametz through our website
Our site allows its users to facilitate the process of selling chametz.
Registration until Thursday 12th of Nissan (March 25th) at 20:00.
It must be emphasized:
1. It is better to carry out the sale face to face with the Rabbi of the Synagogue / neighborhood / Rabbinate of the city.
2. The sale is intended for residents of the country only.
3. The sale is not intended for businesses, factories, companies that create food - all of these must make the sale directly to the local Rabbinate in order to receive a kosher certificate on their behalf.
4. The sale will take place on the 12th of Nissan (March 25th) at 21:00.
5. The purchase of Chametz back from the non-Jew will take place on Motzaei Shabat - Motzaei Shvi'i Shel Pesach 21st of Nissan (April 3rd)
6. It is advisable to spend a few minutes studying the subject in detail on the website
7. Read the basic instructions before filling in the details and sending them by email.
You can watch Passover lessons on youtube
And on the Facebook page
The Meir Harel Community - Modi'in greets the public with blessings of "Kosher and Happy Passover".